THROUGH THE ARTS!
Chase Your Dreams Wearing Sneakers
Youth Empowerment, Inc.
is an innovative non-profit organization supporting positive social development for underserved youth through arts-based educational programming.
We provide anti-bullying training and positive, motivational presentations to students in schools, after-school programs, churches, youth groups and summer camps so that they are empowered to make positive decisions.
Our programs are designed
for students in grades 4-12 and have been featured in 13 schools / youth organizations to date.
HOW DO OUR PROGRAMS MAKE AN IMPACT?
- Builds peacemakers using the arts as a training tool;
- Align with National Core Arts Standards;
- Align with Common Core Standards for English and Language Arts;
- Provide real world cognitive development tools through the arts; and
- Are interactive, inspiring and sustainable!